Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last Minute Entry

This is my attempt at free motion quilting for the January FMQ Challenge. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, it had to be completed in January! You can click on the button on my side bar to find out more about the challenge.

Here is a quick shot of the back, you can see all my mistakes better here!

;0)

I have been playing with more scraps. These are test blocks. Think that I may break into special fabric soon! This one is ten inches finished.

This one and the following are 5 inches finished.

(I snitched this photo from Hawthone Thread's Blog, hope they don't mind the free ad.)

Have you seen Pat Bravo's new line. I think that I love every print!

Hope you all are having as much fun sewing as I am.

Blessings,

KT

1 comment:

  1. I got to see them yesterday and they look better when not viewed at McDonald's! LOL

    Love the colors you've chosen and I'm encouraging you every step of the way on your FMQ!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!