Peasant Blouse! (Used this tutorial.)
|Just wanted to show you a little detail, added the hem band with a little decorative stitching to make me smile. Also added pockets, one for the cell phone, and one for the ipod! :0)|
3. Freshcut blocks, three more rows to square up and piece into rows.
(Rows A-F done!)
4. Baby Quilt--just have to list it on hubby's work classifieds. Suggestions on price?!
5. Neptune Kaleidoscope--needs a back, quilting and binding.
6. Grandma's Peacock--needs me to get some nerve and FMQ it!
7. Mother-In-Love's Quilt. (
Not enough to show you Sorry no picture yet!)
I have been grateful for WIP Wednesdays to keep my focus. If you want inspirational motivation, just click on the WIP button on the sidebar for a fun little cyber show and tell!
Back to laundry, and groceries tonight!