Monday, February 1, 2010

The Winner is....

Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:



52 Picking Dandelions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats to you!

Timestamp: 2010-02-01 01:06:58 UTC

Yay for me too, the random number thingy is a piece of cake.  Yeah!  This stuff is getting easier.
The fun part was that I printed out the posts to hand number them to check and re-check for error.  My heart was racing as I neared the number 52!

Picking Dandelions, I will shoot you off a email today, must get your mailing address.  I want to get these out to you this week!!!
Thank you all who left comments.  After the week I had, the laughter was healing.  Hope you all take the time to read those comments.  Real life is funny!!!

Blessings, 
KT

4 comments:

  1. congratulations to your winner...these are going to be a wonderful addition to any stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Picking Dandelions! And thanks to KT Quilts for such a delightful giveaway!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. KT, so glad you got your random number generator to work. Congrats to Picking Dandelions. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to PD. I didn't enter because we all know what's mine is mine and what's KT's is mine too! LOL

    JK, KT. Not really, I'm serious. I know where you live! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!