Friday, February 17, 2012

A Little Finish

This is a trial run for a little bag I want to make for myself. I know a lovely little who has had her eye on this fabric in my stash, which may have been bought with her in mind. I want one for myself to hold my crochet when in the van. Our floors can get kinda gross in there, and I don't want my yarn doing the bunny hop out of my bag and across the floor. (I do plan on mopping when it gets warmer outside!).

The plan is that I could have this bag on my left wrist while crocheting. The yarn should be contained and off the sticky floor, while still being able to pull freely from the bag. That is the plan anyway!

;0)

Inside are some nifty little pockets. They are too shallow for my needs, and will be changed up in my bag. Hopefully they can be deep enough to hold some crochet hooks and scissors.

You can find the free pattern here.

Be sure to use the cute sew and tell button on the side bar to visit all the other cute finishes. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,

KT

3 comments:

  1. I love your bag, I have made my share of these and they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as cute in person and on the arm of the sweet lil' tater tot who carries it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!