Thursday, June 17, 2010

What I have been doing!

Winning these lovely patterns from two generous sisters!!!  Check them out here.  Thanks so much ladies!!

                                   
(Air show pictures used with permission of the photographer.)

Watching this with Dee & Family!

Starting this.
The grey is primer.  The soft metallic is nickel (It quit working half way through).  The Green/blue is Bahama Sea.  (Ran out!)  Will try to show you pictures soon!

Hope you all are enjoying summer!

Blessings,

KT

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got the patterns, can't wait to see your creations :) Looks like you've been up to some fun! I'm excited to see how the last project turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The airshow was awesome, wasn't it! But not as much as having such a sweet and totally cool family to spend the time with. I have a new ice cream favorite (chocolate dipped in chocolate cone) and I can't wait to come see what you've been doing with the metal instruments of torture! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!