Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Works in Progress


Got my computer back last night, so I polished off the real camera and grabbed some pictures of Treasure's quilt.  I used my walking foot to go around the corner squares.  Now I am on to the loopy FMQ.  I really goes so much faster than trying to turn all those corners!

(Gratuitous under the sewing machine shot)
I am abandoning my selfish WIP list for the time being.  I need to get much done for Christmas.  Hopefully I can get Treasure's Quilt finished by this weekend.


Then I will have to get back to this simple quilt for my Mother-in-Love for Christmas.  She doesn't use a computer EVER so I finally have a Christmas present that I can share!  I have flannel for the back, and the wool batting is on the way.  Hope it will keep her cozy.

Be sure to visit all the other WIP participants by using the button on the side bar!

Blessings,

KT

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful quilt! Love the Neptune. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting time to work on the quilt for...ahem...treasure! lol

    Can't wait to see Mom's gift all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL quilts! I need to finish up my sweeties quilt too...I am starting to get a little overwhelmed with all I want to make but also just want to enjoy it all :) yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving the first quilt. such pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous looking quilts - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!