Saturday, November 26, 2011

Alive and Still Stitching

I will have some finishes to share soon. Treasure needs to go back to work for one of them to be photographed. ;0)

Speaking of which, my camera is suffering from "zoom error". I thought I would be able to spare you the terrible iPod pictures, but alas, we will suffer together.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am having a too-much-fun rebound cold! One more excuse to sit on the recliner and bind this quilt.

Christmas shopping almost done. Mother-in-love's Christmas quilt...not so much.

Blessings,

KT

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in finishing the one quilt in time.

    Glad you had a good Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Cute photo....love that peppermint fabric!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!