Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Joy has returned!!!

 
Most recently she is doing some FMQ on this free quilt.  The fabrics are from sheets and receiving blankets belonging to a Lovely Little too big for his crib.  The batting is an old cotton thermal blanket past its prime.  Okay, so the binding I bought making the quilt cost a whole $9.50 or there abouts!  I am about 3/4 of the way through quilting.  Then I will add it to the needing bound stack!


This is the scrappy little table quilty that Joy started to cough on.  Quilting is finished.

Binding is ready to be sewn on.


Here is a little bit of fun.  These are a pattern I am working on.  (Paganelli and Purple bliss...sigh)  Really just deciding if the world needs another grocery sack pattern.  What do you think?


A parting shot just to give some size perspective.

Adding this to the little linky party over at Quilt Story.  You can visit all the other lovely finishes by using the Fabric Tuesday button on the side bar!

Blessings,

KT

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of making a quilt from old blankets! I'm hoping to do something with my daughter's baby clothes...one day.... :)
    And those look like great sized market bags! (Plus I just love that purple print!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!