Friday, August 20, 2010

Finally a Friday Finish!

Quilting is finally done.  Had to take a sanity break from this one!  Finished just in time for Joy to go for her yearly.  I can have something to do while she is gone.  Love hand sewing the binding.  (Apparently I am only able to write in short sentence bursts today!!!)  I have a big day planned today, and so I will save the big reveal for when the binding is finished and the sun is shining!
Be sure to hop on over to Amy's (by using the Sew & Tell button on left sidebar) and see all the wonderful goings on.  Also, she is having some great giveaways, and an Amy Butler extravaganza.

Blessings,

KT

9 comments:

  1. KT, great sneak peek!!! Can't wait for the big reveal! Enjoy your day and weeeknd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the typo...meant weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome . did you do hand stitching on this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching around the blocks. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know where you were today! And even though we don't get to share a class, I'm confident this will be great for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I can't wait to see the whole thing either...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks very nice, I want to see more!....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors. I look forward to see the the hole quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What soft and pretty colors! Stopping over from Sew & Tell. Happy Sewing! :o)

    www.seamsinspired.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!