Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Keeping Out of Trouble



The Camel ear warmer and scarf set above is made of soft acrylic yarn for easy care and durability.  The pretty stitch I used made it almost double thick as well as adding great texture.


This scarf is proving to be difficult to part with.  The 100% wool got softer the more I worked with it!


I just love super bulky yarn, and this roving worked up beautifully


It's also my favorite style.  The ends are sewn together, leaving it long enough to double up for a snug neck warmer.


Leave it single, and you can keep your ears warm...


or protect yourself from a drafty zipper....

or even use it to wrap your shoulders in a chilly restaurant.

I know because that is how I use mine.  I just hate being cold!

Both of these are available at The Dropped Bobbin

Blessings,

KT

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work! Here's to them selling quickly and going to good homes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang you are one talented chick! love these Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, and I try to respond. Thanks for sharing your time and encouragement!